Application for: Service Engineer (Davao-based)
- Aug 18, 2022
- Degree in Engineering
- With at least one (1) year working experience in laboratory equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel locally and abroad
- With driver’s license and experience in driving both automatic and manual vehicles
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco Lifesciences is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with equipment installation, after-sales services such as calibration, certification and preventive maintenance, and service documentation and reports. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Field service support for Esco products
- Handle all breakdown calls in the earliest response time
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer expectations
- Prepares monthly reports to present the overall performance of the service and technical application management
- Monitors repairs and maintenance activities to ensure operational efficiency and to target required hours for machine repair
- Responsible for decisions on when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer concern/issue
- Publish and maintain all service documentation in a Service Binder for distribution to field service organizations
- Maintain online service documentation on the Esco distributor intranet
- Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, and certification of units promoted
- Provides effective teamwork, building a strong relationship with customer contacts
- Carry out hands-on training for field service organizations internationally > 20% travel
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.