Application for: Sales Executive
- Aug 18, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Biological, Medical or related field.
- At least 1 year sales experience in related field.
- Proven relationship with the key business customers.
- Highly motivated sales professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and target driven.
- Fluency in spoken and written in English will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill
- We offer an attractive package for suitable candidate.
- Able to travel
Esco Lifesciences provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with sales quotations, pre-bid documents preparation, product presentation, and end-user training. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan sales calls and meetings for all assigned customer accounts.
- Organize and conduct regular end user seminars and product presentations.
- Support new product launches, build and execute on pre-planned strategies. This includes organizing exhibitions, webinars, email blast campaigns and trainings.
- Update quotation status regularly and do the necessary follow up to close the opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance against targets through constant reviews of the sales pipeline.
- Prepare and present monthly sales and marketing report to the management.
- Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements for tender/project submissions.
- Other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the manager from time to time.
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.