Application for: Pre-sales Executive (Tender Site Management)
- Aug 18, 2022
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Business Administration/ Life Sciences
- With at least one (1) year of working experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Excellent customer service ethics and high expectations for quality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly operational person.
- Able to work under pressure with target deadlines.
- With work background in handling the preparation of pre-bid documents, and tender sites (PhilGEPS) is preferred.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with on-site product promotions marketing events, online promotions, and campaigns. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills independent and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for supporting sales of ESCO Products or services to achieve forecasted sales budget.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Department in the price list updating, access, and updating of quotation status at the company's CRM.
- Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements.
- Maintain and expand the existing network of clientele to service the requirements of a target market.
- Maintains customer rapport and builds relations with customers.
- Monitor the flow of sales and service operations with customers.
- Provide assistance to facilitate and conduct end-user seminars.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.