Application for: Pre-Sales Executive - Equipment (Davao City)
- Aug 18, 2022
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Business Administration/ Life Sciences.
- With at least one (1) year of working experience in sales and service, and coordination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Excellent customer service ethics and high expectations for quality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly operational person.
- Able to work under pressure with a target deadline
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Prepares accurate sales quotations to Dealers or End-users and send thru email and internal CRM software
- In-charge of the price list updating, access and updating of quotation status at internal CRM software
- Seek approval of quotations from the Manager and discuss other requirements as requested by the
- Person in-charge for events, end user seminars/training, and product presentations
- Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements
- Other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the manager from time to time
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.