Application for: Multimedia Artist (ProArt)
- Aug 18, 2022
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts or related course
- Has at least 1-year experience in Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
- Technical knowledge in Adobe Software Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, etc.)
- Willing to travel abroad for a month-long work
- Can work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Photography Background
- Video Direction/Shoot Experience
Interested applicants must submit a portfolio and layered video file for the video skills demo.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
- The main job is to be involved in pre-production, production, and post-production of all marketing materials categorized as Print, Web, Videos & Photography, and Motion Graphics.
- Develop the overall layout and production design.
- Responsible for print graphics and marketing materials which includes but is not limited to photo editing, creation, and editing of brochures, Flyers, Sell Sheets, posters, etc.
- Responsible for creating Motion Graphics including animation, animated GIFs.
- Prepare Web Slides, E-Blast materials, and other website support.
- Involvement in photography and video production and editing.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Animate assets based on the approved storyboard and combine graphics elements in videos.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.