Application for: IT compliance Officer/Associate
- Aug 18, 2022
- Degree in Information Technology (IT) related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- The ability to work with internal audit, external auditors, outside consultants, and legal affairs
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Assist on all internal and external audit teams where IT inquiry is required
- Monitor activities of assigned IT areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including monthly, quarterly, and annual account and activity reviews,
- Ensure execution of required testing and auditing activities for the IT Department by internal and external parties leading to successful certification of the company on an ongoing basis,
- Work collaboratively with Security and iT to identify and manage compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations.
- Make recommendations on improving compliance related processes and/or procedures as it pertains to the IT department.
- Assist and implement IT solutions that helps Business Process related to compliance.
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.