Application for: General Accountant
- Aug 18, 2022
- Degree in Accountancy, with at least three (3) years working experience in General Accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CA/CPA)
- Audit background preferred, but not compulsory
- Working knowledge in Microsoft NAV is an advantage
- Organized, analytical, and can work under pressure
- Can maintain high accuracy of work
- Able to converse and read in English
- High professional integrity, honesty, and trust
- Proactive and a team player
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco Lifesciences is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, reconciliation, monthly closing and acccounting analysis, and supporting colleagues from various departments. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger
- Responsible for month-end closing, preparation of monthly financial reports, and other reports as required by management
- Responsible to manage Full Sets of Accounts
- Review and monitor financial performance vs. budgets and prepare cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation and analysis of accounts, as necessary
- Monitor bank accounts and resolve issues, if any
- In-charge of invoicing, monitoring receivables, and follow up collection from collection from customers
- Prepare purchase orders, review and process payment vouchers, and expense reports
- Monitor and control inventories
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and group policies
- Other tasks assigned by management
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than 7,000 islands divided into 3 large geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao. Its culture is a combination of the East and the West, a unique blend of diversity and homogeneity in tradition, arts, sports, food, religion, and beliefs. Esco Philippines showcases this unique cultural blend and uses it to strengthen our local team.To learn more about life at Esco Philippines, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco Philippines is looking for professionals in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao who can help in building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.